The 2-3 classroom ranges in age from 24 months to about 42 months. This classroom is all about a child’s emerging independence. The students are perfecting putting on their shoes, potty training and following two-step instructions. They also enjoy designing and setting up the seashell garden on the playground and painting their own planets that decorate the classroom.
Number of Two’s and Three’s: 10
Price: $275 a week
- Students learn to count to 30
- Circle time includes recognition of days of the week and months of the year
- Spanish lessons include numbers, colors and simple greetings.
- Students begin practicing with scissors and holding pencils for pre-writing skills
- Color and shape recognition are mastered
- Potty training is mastered
- Independence skills – such as putting on coats and shoes – are emphasized
- Technology time introduced with limited use of electronic tablets for some learning activities.
- Counting to 30
- Number recognition
- Exposure to simple computer use
- Following two-step directions
- Learning the days of the week and months of the year.